What are these cards?
- A collection of non-formal learning activities you can use in volunteering-based education programs
- Tools and activities designed to lead youth through the process of creating and organizing their volunteer projects
- Tools that we have tested and found they work well with youth with fewer opportunities (i.e: youth in foster care, migrant youth, abuse survivors, or youth growing up in poor or segregated settlements)
- They are not a step-by-step guide you follow, and you get a volunteering project
- They are example activities meant for Youth Workers working with these target groups and looking for inspiration
- They are meant for inspiration to aid the process of creating volunteering projects.
The cards are available here: Y+ TOOLKIT ENG FINAL